To assist you in an enjoyable visit at our resort, we urge you take the same care for your well-being as you would at home. These tips merely express our desire to make your stay with us safe and pleasurable. We enlist your assistance in this effort.
Should you need anything before, during or after your stay, our team is ready to assist in any way we can. We are certain you are going to have a wonderful time exploring all that we have to offer and we look forward to seeing you.THE SAN LUIS RESORT GUIDELINES
We are a cashless establishment and only accept credit and debit cards as payment.
Guest credit card will be authorized at check-in for a $100 incidental charge per room night of stay, plus applicable room charge.
Guests must be 21 years of age or older to check-in to a guestroom. At least one person 21 years of age or older must occupy the guestroom.
In accordance with resort policy, no more than (2) adults in a king bed and (4) adults in a two-queen, may occupy a guestroom.
All guestrooms, guestroom balconies, and inside and outside public spaces are designated as “non-smoking.” Any violations will result in a $500 penalty. Per the City of Galveston ordinance, smoking is prohibited outside within 15 feet of any door.
Ice chests are not allowed on the property except for special medical or dietary needs. All guest rooms include a mini refrigerator.
Bicycles, surfboards, etc., should remain with your vehicle and may not be brought inside the hotel. Please ensure those items are secure as we are not liable for items that are damaged or stolen. Rollerblading, skateboards, and hoverboards are not permitted anywhere on the property.
We welcome dogs weighing up to 40 pounds. A non-refundable $150 + tax cleaning fee with a signed waiver applies. An additional $50 + tax for a second dog. A maximum of 2 pets are allowed per designated room.
While you are a guest, no member of our staff or company will ever contact you by telephone or email requesting you to provide any confidential personal information, your credit card or debit card number to verify charges or another credit card or debit card number. Please do not ever provide any of your confidential personal information to any person by telephone or email during your stay with us. In the event, there is an issue with your credit card account, a member of our management team will contact you by telephone and ask you to personally visit the Hotel’s Front Desk to review the information in person.
The San Luis Resort has 24-hour video recording in certain public areas which are not monitored. If a breach of security should occur, the tapes may be turned over to local law enforcement authorities to review.
By using the exercise facilities, you agree to waive and release The San Luis Resort, Spa & Conference Center and Fertitta Hospitality, LLC from any claim or liability resulting from your participation.
Spa San Luis amenities are available for spa guests. To utilize spa facilities, you must register for spa services.
In consideration of all guests, please do not feed the seagulls.
Please do not drape towels or belongings on the balcony.
Leaving your door open may result in condensation, slippery floors, or problems with your air conditioner.
For the safety of all resort guests, do not throw or drop objects off the balcony.
Please ensure your guestroom door closes completely upon departure.
Pool is an amenity available for registered guests only. Please always have your wristband visible.
The San Luis is a family-friendly resort. Therefore, inappropriate behavior such as foul language, intoxication, and/or sensual behavior will not be tolerated. Guests unable to adhere to these rules will be asked to leave immediately.
Guests must wear proper attire to swim; jeans or pants are not permitted. Prohibited apparel for the pool and bar also includes but is not limited to torn or cut-off clothing, ripped/stained, see-through, and thong swimsuits, offensive prints of any kind, and undergarments.
Please utilize our foot showers when returning from the beach and before entering the pool or hotel.
No outside food and beverage are allowed. Please visit one of our many resorts’ food and beverage concepts.
When entering the lobby area, please make certain to dry off your wet bathing suit, legs, and feet. Shoes, a shirt, or a cover-up is required before entering the lobby. This will prevent slipping on the marble floors.
You must present a Valid ID or Driver’s License to make any charges on the resort
Filming & Photoshoot Policy
- Our first priority is the experience of our guests; thus we have a strict policy against the use of any of our facilities for unauthorized professional or commercial photography or videography. This includes unauthorized photo and video shoots of events as such, pre-nuptial, engagement, advertising, modeling, fashion, filming, and the like.
- Professional and commercial photography and videography shoots are not permitted at The Post Oak Hotel without express written consent of Senior Management in advance. All photography and videography requests will be reviewed and approved through our Marketing Department based upon occupancy, availability, and content.
- Hotel guests may shoot non-commercial photography or videography for their own personal use (with no professional equipment, lighting, etc.) in their room or on the property, but must respect the privacy and well-being of other guests in the area.
- Kindly note that unauthorized professional photographers/videographers who are not guests of the hotel will be asked to leave the hotel property immediately.
- UAS cannot be flown over public pool unless such area has been reserved for the exclusive use of Operator. UAS must be flown at least 20 feet away from all buildings at all times. Further, where applicable, UAS cannot be flown by hotel room windows or other areas where guests would have a reasonable right of privacy.